Bhartiya Arogyanidhi Hospital is happy to welcome visitors. We understand and wish to comfort the patient’s need for meet their loved ones with according to safety and health guidelines.
We aim for a smooth visit so that the visitor also feels welcomed and safe and also comforted regarding the health of the patient.
At the time of admission, passes are provided for a charge of INR 100, and collected back at the time of discharge. The deposit is returned once the pass is returned.
General guidelines for patient visitors
- Visitors suffering from fever, cough, nasal discharges, colds, viral fever, diarrhoea, or any contagious diseases are requested not to visit patient or even enter hospital premises, in the interest of overall general health of everyone in the hospital
- Visitors should keep their visits short and in order. No unnecessary loitering will be entertained
- Visitor/s should leave the patient’s side/ room when requested by any attending doctor/ nurse for consultation
- In certain cases where isolation is required for the patient, visitors will be discouraged from meeting the patients
- Please do not carry your own food or drinks into hospital premises
- No cameras allowed
- No clicking of pictures allowed within hospital premises
- No children below the age of 12 allowed to visit any patients
- Children are not to be left unattended in any areas of the hospital – neither inside the building nor outside in the common area/ parking lot/ entrance lobby, etc.
- No pets to be brought into hospital premises
- Anyone suspected to be under the influence of any alcohol or drugs will be escorted off the hospital premises
- Anyone displaying inappropriate behaviour will be asked to leave the premises
- Anyone refusing to follow the above guidelines will be asked to leave the premises
- Anyone refusing or failing to provide official identification on being asked to, can be refused entry into the hospital building
- Anyone found with falsified identity information will be refused entry into the hospital building.
Any other conduct or conditions deemed by the security supervisor/ nurses/ doctors/ staff to be disruptive to visiting operations or the security of Bhartiya Arogya Nidhi Hospital, Juhu (Mumbai) will be cause for denial of the visit.